Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool's



Here we are, at the 1st of April. The day finds me with several creative irons in the fire (and hopefully not too Foolish for doing so) -- one of them a large (literally!) commission I recently received, which has been taking up much of my time and thought and energy recently (and which I will discuss here in more detail at a later juncture). In contrast, I've also created three very small pieces, ACEOs, in time for ebay's ACEO Theme Week, a monthly themed art contest that begins on the 1st of every month (as in, Today!)....

I do so enjoy participating in these little challenges, Nibblefest and ACEO Theme Week -- I appreciate that there is already a format all in place in which to dabble and 'play', and it's always a hoot coming up with concepts relating to the various themes. Decent brain exercise. And while I'm still relatively new to the whole ACEO scene, I think I'm catching on....

2 comments:

michelleK said...

congratulations on your successful battle with cancer. Your an inspiration.

And I do love your april fools aceo. You have a very engaging style of art.

BOL! I will be back

Michelle

Patience said...

Thanks for stopping by Michelle, and for your very kind words regarding my art -- it's much appreciated....

Best wishes,

Patience