Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nibblefest Art Contest for June: 'Things WIth Wheels'




My ACEO entry, entitled 'The Pottery Wheel'....(click for auction link)

I had fun with this month's Nibblefest Art Contest* theme, 'Things With Wheels'. One of the first things to pop into my head upon thinking of 'Wheels', was the art of pottery and the pottery wheel. I've had limited experience with the technique myself -- but my daughter will be taking a pottery class later this summer, and I'm looking very much forward to seeing what treasures she brings home....


(*Nibblefest is a monthly themed Ebay art contest that begins on the 20th of each month, with all entries starting at a mere .99 cents).....

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Patience. A pottery class, how fun. I've been wanting to do that for some time now. I need to find out where the classes are at around these parts. I love your ACEO, it's awesome. Great work, hope you are doing good. Great weekend to you. Take care.

Patience said...

Thanks so much Gloria, a pleasure hearing from you again! Hoping your summer is going well -- how does your garden grow? I'm sure by now it must be bursting with tasty goodness! :-)

Thanks again, Gloria --

--Patience