Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Pet Portrait: "Pierre", and other Art News





Happy New Year to one and all....!



 
8 x 10 Pet Portrait:  "Pierre"



 Here was one of my last pieces of 2012, a little pet portrait of a cockatiel (my own little guy actually), named "Pierre", taking a wee snooze as he so often likes to do,  while perched above the kitchen door..... 


In other art news, I was happy to learn my 
 "Mushrooms" entry for December's Nibblefest Art Contest 
tied for 2nd Place this round -- a big Thank You, to Nibblefest and to my bidders....!


"'Mushrooms', by Emily Dickinson" ties for 2nd Place in Dec's Nibblefest
 


 May 2013 bring good luck, health and happiness to everyone....!




 

2 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

I love your painting of Pierre, it is so sweet! Congratulations on winning in the Nibblefest Contest, your piece is quite beautiful.

Patience said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment, Lisa Isabella -- pleasure to hear from you...! :-)