Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Front Page Feature on EBSQ's Website.....



A Screenshot of the EBSQ webpage, featuring my 'To Kill a Mockingbird' guest art journal entry as their Book Arts gallery cover image.....


I was so pleasantly surprised today, when making my daily visit to the EBSQ website, to discover a piece of mine being featured on their front page....! Regular readers may recall my participation in the internet-wide '29 Faces' artist's challenge this past May, and how a goodly chunk of my own challenge Faces were guest entries I painted within the journals of my private art students as inspired by classic literature we had read.  And so it appears that EBSQ is highlighting their Book Arts gallery this month, with a cropped pic of the journal entry I painted based upon the characters Scout and Calpurnia in 'To Kill a Mockingbird") as the cover/link image.  Cool...! 

I'm grateful to be included -- lovely of them to do so, plus I'm appreciating how nicely the warm tones of my piece on the far right and the other two displayed paintings all complement each other on the page.  In any case I definitely did a double take when I spied it there -- thank you kindly, EBSQ.....!


2 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Patience what great your painting to see in the magazine. Super congrats
Lovely greet
Marja
(marjascreativity)

Patience said...

Thanks so much for the well wishes, Marja! Pleasure hearing from you -- and lovely greet! :-)

~Patience