Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 12 of the '29 Faces' February Art Blog Challenge




As of today we find ourselves on Day 12 of the '29 Faces' Challenge.  After an especially busy weekend Chez Patience, with the last few days since little better, I found myself getting a bit behind in my Challenge Faces (not to mention my Challenge blogging.  And comment replies!).  Happily however I'm officially catching back up again today with some funny little homemade anthropomorphic heart valentines cards I whipped up this afternoon.  I do enjoy making handmade Valentines for my family, and do so every year.  So while these may not be the most exciting of specimens perhaps, nevertheless with two 'faces' per card, these officially represent my #9, #10,  #11 and #12 Faces of the '29 Faces' February 2013 Art Blog Challenge:


'Happy Hearts' Valentine's Card


More Happy Hearts :-)

1 comment:

Maria Medeiros said...

Beautiful! Lovely hearts!!! :D Have a lovely weekend!!!
Maria