Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Horse Headpeices as EBSQ's 'Art of the Day'....



Pleasant surprise this mornin'...!


Screenshot of today's EBSQ Website

It appears my Horse Head headpieces of several years ago (above left) are being featured as today's 'Art of the Day' on the
EBSQ website's cover page.

The 'Art of the Day' theme for this week is ''Toppers: Things You Wear on Your Head".  And yup, I remember well custom making that particular pair of papier mache horse heads (having made well over a dozen by now) as 'hats', back in 2007 I think it was, for a ballet company in California.  Now my son, who back then good-naturedly (for the most part) modeled those headpieces for me in the photos, is a full-time year-round student of a ballet company in California (though not the same one).   Okay, so maybe not a real big connection there...--- but in any case, I've always said that being EBSQ's 'Art of the Day' always feels a little bit like being 'Queen of the Day'.   Thanks, EBSQ...!



No comments: