Tuesday, May 22, 2012

State of the Challenge: A Pile of Projects....

Faces in Progress

When I signed on to participate in the '29 Faces' May Challenge this month, I figured it had the potential to be dicey because I knew full well May was going to be a busy one.  And... I was right!  Community bike rides, back-to-back graduation parties, activities, never ending spring yard work and garden set up.  The month is FLYING by, and somehow I've managed to fall behind in the posting of my Faces yet again.  But oh well, it's not as though it's a competition in any way, and there are no 'rules'.  I just figure as long as I have all my 29 Faces painted and posted in some shape or form by the end of the month it will all  'count'....

The last time I blogged regarding the Challenge, I was on Face #16.  Today is the 22nd, so that's technically 5 Faces behind.  The photo above displays all kinds of Faces I currently have in progress (for a total of 12 to be exact) so happily I'm not behind in the painting of my Faces, only in the posting of my Faces.  Therefore when I blog later again today with some of my Nibblefest Art Contest entries (it officially began on the 20th, but thank goodness for 5-day auctions...!) I'll once again be all caught up (if not even a little ahead)....

3 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

Wonderful faces they are. And I will bet my bottom dollar if you end up posting in June, your 29 will still count. : )

Patience said...

Thanks so much, Lisa! And indeed, when I do the math...hmm, let's see...: 29 Faces total..., the 12 Faces in progress above..., 16 that I've posted so far.... Not too terribly far off here -- with any luck I'll actually manage to pull it off, heh....! ;-)

artlover said...

Patience your way ahead of me lol!
No it's not a contest. It's a place to meet other artists as well, and to practice faces. So many wonderful artists!
Have a great day xox